Agilent 34972A with 34902A Mux is technically known as a data logger. Using special inserts in any one of the three available channels the unit can be configured to perform a variety of tasks collecting and storing data over a preset time frame.
This unit is sold with a specially made hard side case for safe transportation.
The Keysight 34970A Data Acquisition / Data Logger Switch Unit consists of a three-slot mainframe with a built-in 6 1/2 digit digital multimeter. Each channel can be configured independently to measure one of 11 different functions without the added cost or hassles of signal-conditioning accessories.
Choose from eight optional plug-in modules to create a compact data logger, full-featured data acquisition system or low-cost switching unit. On-module screw-terminal connections eliminate the need for terminal blocks and a unique relay maintenance feature counts every closure on every switch for easy, predictable relay maintenance.
- 3-slot mainframe with built-in GPIB and RS232 interfaces
- 6 1/2-digit (22-bit) internal DMM, scanning up to 250 channels per second
- 8 switch and control plug-in modules to choose from
- Built-in signal conditioning
- 50k readings of non-volatile memory holds data when power is removed
- Hi/LO alarm limits on each channel, plus 4 TTL alarm outputs
- Free BenchLink data logger software to create tests without programming
Sensing & Instrumentation, Signal Processing, Test & Measurement
Internal 6½ digit DMM, test report, power cord, thermocouple, and screwdriver. Included CD ROM has Keysight BenchLink DataLogger3 software, IVI-COM and VXI PnP Drivers, Example Code Wizard, Programmers Reference Help File, Users Guide, Quick Start Tutorial and Service Guide and 34902A 16 Channel MUX